Holidays at Hotel Glocknerhof
Every day an experience with friends!
Facts from Hotel Glocknerhof
- Alpen Resort Hotel in Carinthia, in the sunny south of Austria
- Unique holiday world on the sunny terrace of the Kreuzeck Group
- In the heart of the Outdoorpark Oberdrautal in the National Park Region Hohe Tauern
- All around natural and cultural landscape with gardens, herb meadows and forests
- Family-owned for generations, traceable since 1612
- 20 ha of recreational area with many beautiful places and own model airfield
- In the center of Sensopark and Slow Food Village Berg im Drautal
Hotel & Rooms
- Family run 4* holiday hotel resort for family and friends
- Quality business Carinthia – awarded with the Carinthia quality seal
- The hotel for model airplane pilots and those who want to become one
- Rooms: 80 comfortable double rooms and suites in a neat alpine style
- Fantastic panoramic view to the Drau Valley from almost every room
- All rooms with free WIFI and 40” LED TV
- Conference rooms, bowling alleys, heated indoor adventure pool, Wellness SPA
- 3 electric charging stations for electric cars (type 2, 22 kW, from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.)
Family & Kids
- Facilities for children: Spacious adventure playground with Rapunzel castle, rabbit enclosure, climbing frame and play castle, Disney playroom, children’s tricycles, play areas in the countryside
- Indoor children’s playroom as well as numerous lounges for board games and shared fitness and mind games activities, library, bowling alleys.
- Outdoor swimming pool with large yellow 35-meter water slide and sunbathing lawns
- If needed and requested: children’s programs in summer and winter, children’s menus.
- Weekly: go-karting on the hotel ring, archery, trial model flight and much more.
- Weekly excursion to the Ebnerbichl animal farm with pony rides and lots of animals to pet
Sport & Wellness
- Indoor pool with waterfall
- Wellness SPA area (500 m²) with sauna, whirlpool, steam bath, tepidarium, wave system medical overwater massage bed, Ergoline turbo tanner solarium and fitness equipment for your health.
- Rooms for massages and lymphatic drainage – please register
- 3 tennis courts, 2 bowling alleys, go-karting (weekly in summer), archery range, mountain bikes and e-bikes.
- Model flying: hotel’s own model flying field with grass runway, tables, power supply, charging station for electric cars, drinking water, drinks, WIFI and biotope, slope gliding field Rottenstein at 1350 m, model flying field Amlach, tinkering rooms, model building shop.
- Golf: Top maintained 9-hole golf course Draugolf with golf school on site
- 50 different sports offers in the region: drauactiv.at
- Issuing office of the Carinthia Card
Health & Culinary
- Ambience: Restaurant Glocknerhof with parlour and winter garden
- Glocknerhof hotel bar with outdoor terrace, winter garden with mountain panorama
- Carinthian delicacy cuisine based on old traditions and new insights
- Full board: Breakfast buffet, lunch buffet or lunch menu, 4-course dinner with choice of menu (including salad buffet with homemade dressings) and children’s dish, coffee and tea bar all day, cake in the afternoon
- Regular theme evenings (barbecue, gala evening, dessert buffets)
- Homemade ice cream all year round
- Selected wines, extensive range of spirits (rum, gin, whisky), the notorious 17-herb schnapps from our own distillery
- Selected, genuine natural products with quality from the region (much from our own agriculture)
- Herbs, salads and fruit from our own gardens
- Fish from local breeders, lamb and game from the region
Book without risk!
When booking holidays at Glocknerhof you have full choice in rooms, best price guarantee and no cancellation fees.
Brochure: Hotel Glocknerhof
In this holiday brochure you will find everything about summer, winter, family and RC model flying in Carinthia, events and room rates from the Glocknerhof.
Download: Hotel brochure [pdf]