Career at Hotel Glocknerhof
Satisfied guests are our motivation.
The Glocknerhof team consists of an innovative kitchen brigade, a friendly service team in the Restaurant, helpful janitors for maintenance and hardworking maids for building care. You want to support us? Then just contact us.
Your job with us
You want to become part of our team? Very good! We are happy to give you the chance to take on new challenges, expand your skills and take on responsibility. We look forward to meeting motivated people and welcoming them to our team. The working and colloquial language at the Glocknerhof is German.
Currently we are looking for
Kitchen: Young chef, Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
Service: apprentice, Chef de Rang, waiter for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Rooms and others: maid service, farm workers
Interns and Temps: For holiday periods or occasionally for weekends, evenings or events.
Possible jobs at the Glocknerhof
We offer all positions full-time, part-time and part-time. We are happy to receive any application. It’s best to stop by for a chat.
Apprentices, interns and temporary staff in service, kitchen and rooms
Service: service apprentice, breakfast waitress, Chef de Rang, Commis de Rang, waiter for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Kitchen: Apprentice chef, Young chef, Chef de partie, Gardemanger, Patissier, Sous chef, Dishwasher
Rooms and others: maid, governess, janitor, hiking guide, model flight instructor.
What we offer you
- Living in the staff house or in rooms in the hotel: rooms with TV and telephone, cooking and cooling facilities available, use of laundry and ironing room, parking, WIFI
- Catering also on days off, 50% discount on non-alcoholic beverages.
- Use of recreational facilities such as indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, fitness equipment, tennis courts, weekly program, etc. (correct behavior and consideration of guests provided)
- Introduction and training (career changers welcome)
- Interesting tasks with personal responsibility
- Nice colleagues, a dynamic team
- Fair payment
- A sympathetic ear for your affairs
- Interest in your ideas and your suggestions
- Whether marginal, part-time or full-time, seasonal or year-round – we are sure to find the right fit for you.
- Continuing education opportunities and various training courses
- Job in a secure industry in your home region or in a fantastic environment
You want to work with people and it should not be monotonous? You are motivated and want to get involved? Then you are exactly the right person for our family-run house. Just apply with curriculum vitae, photo and certificates with us.
We look forward to meeting you very soon!
We will gladly accept your application.