At Hotel Glocknerhof you can arrive by any means of transport such as car, train, plane and bicycle. This is the fastest way to find Hotel Glocknerhof:
Address for navigation devices
Hotel Glocknerhof, Seywald family
Zip code: 9771
Place: Berg im Drautal
House number: 43
Country: Austria, Carinthia
Phone: +43 4712 721 0
Arrival by train
- Greifenburg/Weissensee railway station
- Berg im Drautal railway station
Arrival with the ÖBB Railjet from Vienna directly without change in only 5 hours.
Free pick up from the train station: Please let us know your arrival time in advance!
Arrival by plane
You come to Carinthia by plane? We will pick you up from the airport (110 km). Transfer per way € 100
Our tip: Take a cheap rental car to discover Carinthia – either at the airport or directly in Berg im Drautal (see “Car rental” below).
Cheap direct flights to Carinthia (Klagenfurt – KLU) from:
Vienna, Cologne/Bonn, Rotterdam, Brussels, Dublin, London-Stansted, Alicante, Palma de Mallorca, Paros and Skiathos (Greece).
Other airports nearby: Salzburg (SZG), Innsbruck (INN), Ljubljana (LJU), Munich (MUC)
Arrival by bike
Drau cycle path R1 to Berg im Drautal – follow the signs.
Here is the fastest route by bike from the Drau cycle path to the Glocknerhof: Cycle route from the cycle path to the Glocknerhof.[jpg]
More about cycling in the Drau Valley
Arrival by car
coming from Germany:
- via the A10 Tauern Autobahn from Salzburg to Lendorf; follow the B100 main road to Berg im Drautal (hotel on the right-hand side)
- Our tip: Via Kufstein, Kitzbühel, Pass Thurn, through the Felbertauern tunnel to Lienz (East Tyrol); follow the B100 main road to Berg im Drautal (hotel at the end of the village on the left).
coming from Vienna:
- A2 Südautobahn via Klagenfurt to Villach; A10 Tauernautobahn in the direction of Salzburg to the Lendorf exit (turn left!); B100 main road to Berg im Drautal (hotel on the right)
- Shorter alternative: A2 Südautobahn to Neunkirchen; S6 via Kapfenberg, Fohnsdorf and Murau to St. Michael im Lungau; via B99 over the Katschberghöhe to Rennweg; A10 Tauernautobahn to Lendorf exit; B100 to Berg im Drautal
Munich – Salzburg – Lendorf – Greifenburg – Berg im Drautal
Munich – Kufstein – Kitzbühel – Mittersill – Matrei – Lienz – Berg im Drautal
Vienna (Wien) – Graz – Klagenfurt – Villach – Lendorf – Greifenburg – Berg im Drautal
Milano – Bolzano – San Candido/Innichen – Lienz – Berg im Drautal
Venice – Udine – Tarvisio – Villach – Lendorf – Berg im Drautal
Tips for driving in winter:
How to make your car fit for the next winter holidays
Villach: 75 km, Klagenfurt: 110 km
Udine (I): 130 km, Salzburg: 180 km
Bolzano (I): 180 km, Innsbruck: 210 km
Graz: 245 km, Munich (D): 280 km
Vienna: 380 km, Zurich (CH): 500 km
Prague (CZ): 520 km
Car rental on site
If you travel to the Glocknerhof without a car, but want to be flexible on holidays, then we recommend a rental car from the company Wolfgang Krenn on site. Modern VW minibuses with 9 seats are available. A normal driver’s license for passenger cars is sufficient. You pay only for the kilometers driven. One kilometer costs € 0.75 gross including diesel, no further charge (as of 2022).
Phone: +43 4714 81402
Cab on site
If you need a cab on site, we recommend Taxi Krenn. Please notify transfers in advance.
Cost (as of 2022):
- Journey to the hotel € 12,- flat rate
- Tariff per minute € 2,50
- Standing time per minute € 0,55
- 5 minutes to get in/out are free.
Phone: +43 4714 81402